Mr. Brar has been practicing law since 2013. He’s a member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan, the Law Society of British Columbia, the Canadian Bar Association, and the Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association.
He has appeared in the Court of Queen’s Bench, the Court of Appeal, and the Federal Court of Canada. He speaks English, Punjabi, Hindi, and Urdu.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Class Actions
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Immigration Law
- Privacy Law
- Real Estate
- Appearances in the Court of Queen’s Bench (SK), the Court of Appeal (SK), and the Federal Court of Canada
- Personal Injury and BC Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- M.B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2010
- J.D., Bond University, Australia, 2008.
- B.A., Political Science, University of British Columbia, 2004
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Called to the Bar, Saskatchewan, 2013
- Called to the Bar, British Columbia, 2015