Contact a lawyer now

Legal Factors: How a Mother Can Lose a Custody Battle

79.3% of mothers are granted sole custody of their children. Court-ordered custody arrangements show this notable statistic. And this statistic prompts a natural curiosity: What factors contribute to the remaining 20.7% of mothers losing custody battles? Furthermore, the data reveals an even more striking observation—only 6.6% of fathers are awarded exclusive custody. Given this substantial...
Read More